This project is read-only.

Google Geocoder - System cant't find reference

Aug 6, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Hey, i want to use Google Geocoder in my project, but if i try to set the reference at the library, there comes an errormessage "System cant find the reference". Do you have any idea why this error accours? I'm using VS 2008 Proffessional, Framework 3.5 in project. Thanx and greez from germany
Aug 6, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Hi,

Yes, I know.
By mistake I have built it with .NET 4.0
Later tonight I will issue a new release 1.1 with only difference it will be build with reference to .NET 3.5.

Sorry, for messing up the versions guys. **** happens.

Regards

Aug 6, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Hey velio, ...no problem and thanx for your great work ;o) ...keep on runing Oo Greez
Aug 8, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Hey velio,

thanks 4 new realeas

Aug 9, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Hey velio, i try out the new release and it works great.....but if i pass address-string WITH streetnumber, i got an NullReferenceException at the response-object? Without streetnumber anything works great. Maybe you could provide one example with street number. Thanx Alfalfa
Aug 20, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Did you find an answer for this I'm running into the same problem..

Aug 24, 2010 at 7:07 AM

Hey bhiers,

no, till now i dont found any solution, i think there is a litte Addressconvert-Bug in the Decoder-Dll. I hope velio is looking for this soon ,o)

Aug 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM
Edited Aug 24, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Hi guys,

I will ty check out the porblem as soon as I find some time.

Regards

Aug 24, 2010 at 9:03 AM

…thanx velio…and good luck ;o)

Von: velio [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. August 2010 09:39
An: miknit@nmsoft.de
Betreff: Re: Google Geocoder - System cant't find reference [googlemap:222707]

Hi guys,

I will ty check out the porblem as soon I find some time.

Regards

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (googlemap@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email googlemap@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Sep 6, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Hey velio,

do you found some time to check out the problem with Decoder-Dll or is there no hope for the next time?

regards Alfalfa

Sep 9, 2010 at 7:12 AM

The bug was fixed and Google Geocoder 1.2 was issued.

Regards,
Velio

Sep 9, 2010 at 8:07 AM

..ups......;o).....thanx 4 work velio