Version 5 - Refreshing Map inside Tab Control or Update Panel

Jun 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Hi,  I am trying out version 5 of the control and found that when I plugged the new version in, the refresh no longer worked when I changed tab containers and only shows a partial view of the map.  Is there another way of accomplishing this task with version 5 of the control.

Regards,

Paul

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Did you find a solution for this?  I had this working with the javascript code in Version 4.x

Thanks

Jonathan

Jan 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Hi there,
I haven't looked at it in a while but I don't think I got it working correctly. Trying to remember exactly what issue I had now.

Kind Regards,

Paul Speirs
-----Original Message-----
To: [email removed]
Date: 13 Jan 2012 15:26:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Version 5 - Refreshing Map inside Tab Control or Update Panel [googlemap:262632]

Did you find a solution for this? I had this working with the javascript code in Version 4.x
Thanks
Jonathan
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ( googlemap@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email googlemap@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Jan 15, 2012 at 2:46 AM

thanks for the reply, I decided to open the map in a popup (rad)  window so no don't have the issue now.

Cheers

Jonathan