Info Windows with GoogleMap Control 5.0

Nov 1, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to load data from a sql database into info windows that I can display when a user clicks on a marker.  I have the markers being populated from a database, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to load and display info windows.

I'm using visual studio 2010 and an ASP project with VB code behind.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!!

Dave

Coordinator
Nov 1, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Edited Nov 1, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Hi Dave,

That feature was not finished in version 5.0.
I would recommend you using the  upcoming release 6.0, which I will issue this week.
The InfoWindow functionality was finished using GoogleMaps API 3 in release 6.0.
Furthermore, I have added DataInfoField to bind the InfoWindow content from a data source.

Regards

Nov 1, 2011 at 6:31 PM
That's great!!!!!

i LOOK FORWARD TO USING THE NEW CONTROL!!!

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 12:04 PM, velio <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

That feature was not finished in version 5.0.
I would recommend you using the upcoming release 6.0, which I will issue this week.
The InfoWindow functionality was finished using GoogleMaps API 3 in release 6.0.
Furthermore, I have added DataInfoField to bind the InfoWindow content from a data source.

Regards

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (googlemap@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email googlemap@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com