This project is read-only.

error on production server

Feb 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hi,

I am using version 6.0 of the Artem goolemap control in a ASP.Net project.

On my development pc (localhost) it works realy great. but when I publish the site to my production server (WebWiz) I get an error: Inheritance security rules violated by type: 'Artem.Google.UI.GoogleMapDesigner'. Derived types must either match the security accessibility of the base type or be less accessible.

The error is in this line: Line 1:  <%@ Page Title="Contact informatie" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/CoBrazil.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Contact.aspx.cs" Inherits="CoBrazil2.Contact" %>

Sombody has an idee what is the cause of this error and what to do to make it work?

thanks!

Rob Warning

Feb 13, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Try this

Visual Studio does not automatically remove these attributes when the target framework is changed.

StepsTo remove the SecurityTransparentAttribute

• With the project open in Visual Studio, open Solution Explorer.
  • Under the Properties node (for C#) or the My Project node (for Visual Basic), double-click the AssemblyInfo code file to open it in the code editor.
  • Locate the SecurityTransparentAttribute and either remove it from the file or comment it out.
Oct 4, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Edited Oct 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I have comment out //[assembly: SecurityTransparent()]
But Steel Error not overcome.
Please Help .
Oct 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I have the same error. It works fine until I set <trust level="medium"/> then it gives this error. If its full it works fine but unfortunately I cannot use "full" in my hosting environment.

Please provide some help.

Oct 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Oct 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Release build GoogleMapControl 6.0.12282, with fix applied, was added as recommended in Version 6.0.