Trouble capturing Latitude and Longitude from SingleRightClick or DoubleClick

Jan 28, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Hello All,

I'm trying to gather the lat and long from GoogleMap1_Click, _DoubleClick, and/or _SingleRightClick but am having some troubles as I pull the lat and long from e.location.longitude and .latitude.  Each of my subs is declared as follows:

Protected Sub GoogleMap1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Artem.Web.UI.Controls.GoogleLocationEventArgs) Handles GoogleMap1.Click

...with the Events and Handlers changed for the respective events I'm trying to work with.

_Click:
This works just fine for capturing e.location.latitude and e.location.longitude but it's forcing a postback every time someone also clicks a marker.  I would be happy to use the _Click if client clicks on markers didn't cause postback, which closes the infowindow that someone just clicked to open.

_DoubleClick & _SingleRightClick
Ideally, I'd love to use these as they don't cause a postback when left clicking on a marker.  The problem I'm seeing is that e.location values are empty as both of these events fire.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated as I've burnt about 4 hours trying to work around this.  Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration.

Mike

Feb 2, 2011 at 6:37 AM

I apologize if I posted my question in an inappropriate section.  Could someone recommend where I might be able to find help with this problem?  Thanks again.

Mike