Markers not showing on top

May 8, 2008 at 2:07 PM
Hi All.
I have setup an ASP.NET page to display a map of current service calls. The information is retrieved from a SQL Server through an Object Data Source control. I currently return two fields, Address and Call Number. When viewing the page in IE7 or Firefox I can see a map but no markers. When I zoom in and out the markers are visible until the map is rendered. It appears as the markers are behind the map. Is there a way to prioritize the layers?

Environment Information
VS2008
ASP.NET v 2.0
Using VB

Code:
<artem:GoogleMap ID="GoogleMap1" runat="server" DataAddressField="MYADDRESS" DataSourceID="odsMapCalls" EnableScrollWheelZoom="True" IsStatic="False" DataTextField="CALLNBR" Latitude="42.041350" Longitude="-72.524136" Zoom="8" InsideUpdatePanel="False" ShowTraffic="True" EnableMarkerManager="False"></artem:GoogleMap>

<asp:ObjectDataSource ID="odsMapCalls" runat="server" OldValuesParameterFormatString="original_{0}" SelectMethod="GetMapCalls" TypeName="ServiceSupportBll">
<SelectParameters>
<asp:ControlParameter ControlID="lblTid" DefaultValue="JC5405" Name="tid" PropertyName="Text" Type="String" />
</SelectParameters>
</asp:ObjectDataSource>

Thanks in advance for your help!
Scott
May 29, 2008 at 7:52 PM
I found the answer to my issue. The master page that the map was on had some css code that changed the z-index of the content area. Once remove the maps work fine.

Scott