GoogleMap 6.0 - Directions Steps

Nov 16, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I am using the latest version of the controls. I have a map and directions working correctly, but i am unsure how to get the directions steps to display, like for example on this page: http://googlemap.artembg.com/directions/Default.aspx

My current page has these controls on it:

<artem:GoogleMap ID="gmap" runat="server" BorderColor="Gray" BorderWidth="3" Width="100%" MapTypeControlOptions-Position="BottomCenter"
    Address="8675 S. Eastern Ave 89123" Zoom="12" EnableScrollWheelZoom="true" MapType="Roadmap">
</artem:GoogleMap>

<artem:GoogleMarkers ID="gmarkers" runat="server" TargetControlID="gmap">
</artem:GoogleMarkers>

<artem:GoogleDirections ID="gdirections" runat="server" TargetControlID="gmap" HideRouteList="false">
</artem:GoogleDirections>

And yet the route list won't show up when I populate the Origin and Destination of the gdirections control.

Coordinator
Nov 17, 2011 at 7:12 AM

Please, download the GoogleMap Control 6.0 Samples Website from the download files for version 6.0.
Take a look ate the diections and markers sample pages and I believe you will find your answers there.

Regards

Nov 17, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Ah, thank you. I had initially tried that with a div and PanelId, but I think I had the div as runat="server", don't know if that matters. Thanks for the help.