Multi tab panel inside InfoWindow??

Sep 16, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Hey

Can anyone tell me how I can get a multiple tab panel inside the Infowindow ......everything done from codebehind???

Thank you for your time and adivise

Kind Regards

Jake

Coordinator
Sep 17, 2009 at 6:06 AM

Hi,

Check out this video: http://artembg.com/video/GoogleMarkerInfoWindow
There you will find all the ways to add InfoWindow content.
Especially take a look at the 3rd way using InfoContent of the marker and how it is used from code-behind to add a Calendar control etc.

Regards

Sep 17, 2009 at 11:58 AM
Edited Sep 17, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Hey Velio

Thank you for your reply, I had a look at the video and its exactly what I was looking for ....thank you..thank you!! :)

What I done was to place a ajax tab control inside the    MyControl.ascx file then link to the InfoContent as shown in the video..it works fine:)

But when the the Maker's InfoWindow Opens on click ...the ajax tabcontrol in showing Tabpanel1....(Correct)....when I want to change the view  to Tabpanel2 nothing happens....

Only when I click on tabpanel2.....then close the infowindow ...then open it again (by clicking on the maker) then the view has moved to Tabpanel2..so it only refresh when closing then opening again......(problem)

I also tried to place a button  and a label......... inside the Ascx.file  (I want to click the Button inside the infoWindow which should populate the label ..with text. ..all this is Events coded in the ascx file... ..this an example just to see if this will  do all the Events thats coded in ascx file)....when I click on the button it does a postback....but close the window..and so I can not see if the label was populated with text.....I have notice any postback close the window ...

I have placed my googlemap control inside a Update panel....

and in the Ascx file........... everything is inside update panel aswell...

...how can I fix these 2 anomalies (the ajax tab control changing & refreshing tab view ,      and Events from and in ascx file working ..when clicking a button etc..inside the InfoWindow without closing the InfoWindow on Postback )

Thank you for your help, time and advise.. I greatly appreciate this a lot

Kind Regards

Jake